We have an amazing opportunity for Automation Test Analyst/Developer with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to develop our automation test capability. You will have development skills in Java, Eclipse, Selenium and/or Github.
Use this opportunity to improve your skills in Appium and assist with developing a framework for Native App Automation while getting familiar with the exciting world of the sports betting domain.
Work with our Test Managers and team members to develop and run scripts to test automation packages. You will work in an agile environment. Some travel to client locations may be required. This is an excellent training and learning opportunity!
Mandatory Skills requirements:
- Development skills in Java, with exposure to a commercial environment
- Hands on experience of Eclipse
- Hands on experience with Selenium webdriver
- Good understanding of Github
- Ideally some testing experience
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven for success
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent technical knowledge of MS Office and Google products
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle
- Ideally understanding of data reporting tools such as MS query
- Customer focused
- Professional in challenging situations, adhering to time and quality objectives
- Good interpersonal skills at all levels of contact
What are we offering:
- Excellent on-the-job training
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holidays
Amsphere is a pioneer in the field of 'organisational memory'. We capture the tacit knowledge of an organisation, and store that knowledge in an intuitive and innovative platform, allowing our clients to harness the power of the organisation's memory at any point in time. Due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants, and you will hear from us within 2 weeks if your application is successful. No agencies please.
To apply, email your CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org