We have an exciting opportunity for a recent Graduate to join our Digital Design Team as an Intern, with the possibility of extension of contract or offer of a permanent position.
We are looking for a tech savvy and creative mind with a keen attention to detail. Must be London, UK based.
You will join Amsphere’s Digital Design team with the responsibility to help create and develop innovative digital media content for our clients. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fast-paced corporate environment and gain new skills and insights into design process’s as well as expand your skills in team work, problem solving and communication. As an intern, you aren’t expected to have experience in working in an office environment before but you should have good work ethics, be efficient and organised and have excellent written and verbal communication (English) as well as a good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
To be successful in this role, you will need to work well under pressure, be able to work fast but maintain high standards across all media, be organised and take charge of your career.
Your daily duties will include:
- Audio/video editing
- Image/icon creation
- Attend project meetings
- Some creative writing
- Animation/Motion Graphics
- Possibly some Graphic Design
- Understanding highly technical information and converting it into engaging designs/videos
- Regularly working with our Consultancy, sales and implementation teams
- Regular meetings with your line manager to track progress and have career progression support
- A strong interest in video editing and motion graphics
- Has an interest in IT and technology
- Good written and spoken English
- Able to use MS Office
- Interest in web/app design a plus
- Able to work within a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressured environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Good PC skills
- Can work alone and in a team
Required Software skills:
- MS Office
- After Effects
Desirable software skills:
- Premiere Pro
- Adobe Illustrator
In terms of Education
A Media or IT related degree or experience that would equate to this would-be ideal
What are we offering:
- Pay rate – TBC
- Support with your career progression
- 3 month contract with possibility of extension to 6 months or offer of a permanent role depending on project requirements
We are Amsphere. We are pioneers in the field of knowledge management. We capture the tacit knowledge of an organisation, and store that knowledge in an intuitive and innovative platform, allowing our clients to harness the power of the organisation's memory at any point in time.
We are the only organisation to deliver this service, due to our unique approach to knowledge capture, providing clients with the ability to improve decision-making, avoid problems and effectively implement best practice.
Our Kaams platform that provides a unique differentiator to Amsphere's independent software testing, business analysis and knowledge consulting services.
To apply email your CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org